A customized risk and insurance program for your business is crucial in a world of constant change, increasingly competitive markets and significant and more complex global challenges.
With our client-oriented vision, our work permeates the entire risk management cycle: from the risk identification and analysis stage, through the preparation of mitigation plans and the transfer of risks to the insurance market – one of the principal ways of treating specific risks – up to insurance program management. Our involvement warrants that the resulting program will be adequate to the business risk dynamics.
In 2018, Horiens managed US$65 billion in insured assets and US$9 billion in liability coverages.
Know our differentials
- Ownership: client-oriented vision
- Customized solutions
- Consolidated knowledge and expertise in various market segments
- Use of emerging technologies for innovation in products and decision-making
- Ability to act in local and international large-sized projects
- Qualified underwriting for the insurance market
- High success rate in the monetization of complex claims and low litigation rate
- Property Risks
- Engineering Risks
- General responsibility
- Cyber Risks
- Local and International Cargo
- Oil Risks
- Marine Hull
- Protection & Indemnity
- Political Risk
- Automobile fleet
- Various risks
- Warranty titles
- Health and Benefits