Oil & Gas
The risk management process, which includes planning, identification, assessment, monitoring, control and response to potential events or uncertain conditions, plays an important role in the oil & gas sector, covering both onshore and offshore operations.
Horiens has 40 years of experience in this segment as corporate risk consultants, supporting Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) in every business area and project type.
Focused on risk and insurance solutions involving people, the environment, assets and their operation, Horiens’ insurance management extends to property damage, third-party liability, loss of revenue, environmental damages, drilling unit commercial liability, subsea installations, production, exploration and Floating Production Storage and Offloading units ((FPSOs), in addition to offshore maintenance and services.
The expertise and relations with domestic and international energy insurance firms, including reinsurers Lloyd’s market and P&I clubs, enables us to leverage direct benefits for an adequate and efficient insurance program, besides providing a technical and qualified client interface for the market in contracting coverage and filing of claims.
Given the need for structured financing for highly complex projects in this this sector, Horiens also relies on its vast experience in surveys, due diligence and monitoring the financing covenants, such as project finance and project bond structures.
Hull & Machinery
Insurance of losses and physical damage to the unit, whether partial or total, including its equipment and associated costs.
Protection & Indemnity (P&I)
Coverage for legal claims and exposures, including damages to third parties, crew, pollution, wreck removal, collision and other risks.
Loss of Revenue
Insurance for loss or interruption of income due to the occurrence of an insurable event.
Construction All Risks (CAR)
Offshore construction insurance for contracts related to construction and conversion of vessels, platforms and subsea construction, including physical damages and general liabilities.
Other coverages and applicable products:
- Contingent Operators Extra Expenses (C-OEE)
- Taxes in Suspension (Repetro)
- Mortgage Interest Insurance (MII)
- General Liability (General, Cyber Risks, E&O, D&O)
- Comprehensive General Liability (CGL)
- Petroleum Risks
- Domestic & International Transportation / Import
- Stock Throughput (STP)
- Delay in Start-up Coverage (DSU)
- Property / Physical Damages
- Surety (Proposal/Bid, Performance, Political Risk, Judicial, Advance Payment, Payment, Maintenance, Completion, Reserve Accounts, Customs, Lease Insurance)
- Wars, Strikes, Mutiny & Civil Unrest
- Naval Construction
- People (Health, Life, Travel, Long-Term Disability (LTD) and others)
Learn about our expertise in diverse industrial segments.Contact a specialist