Horiens understands and values the importance of individual privacy and constantly works to protect all personal data they handle.
These efforts, however, must be based on a culture of trust and transparency. This way, we provide the Privacy Notice on this site to help you understand what information we collect, why we collect it, and how we share it. In addition, we also inform you your rights regarding this information and how to enforce them with Horiens.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the items below to learn more:
Frequently Asked Questions
The General Law on Personal Data Protection, Act No. 13,709/2018, is the Brazilian legislation that regulates personal data processing activities.
Your rights are:
- The confirmation that your personal data is processed;
- Access to personal data collected through the Platform;
- The correction of your data, in case they are incomplete, inaccurate or outdated;
- The anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive data or data treated in disagreement with the applicable Brazilian legislation;
- The portability of personal data to yourself or to a third party, upon express request made by the User;
- The deletion of data processed with the User’s consent;
- Obtaining information about public or private entities with which Provider has shared User data; and
- Information on the possibility of not providing the User’s consent, as well as to be informed about its consequences, in case of denial.
We have established specific rules to be observed in the collection and processing of personal data that are guided by the principles of good faith, purpose and appropriateness, necessity, free access to the data subject, security and prevention, anonymization whenever possible, transparency, non-discrimination, and accountability.